Off Topic > Trash

My new mod....

(1/4) > >>

Anonymous:
My new mod,the MultiMod,has just been released.

To:Bizzl:If you want to help implement features, tell me and i'll post the link to the download _-HERE-_. It's very small now,just new gfx,sfx,and about 5 new items...It's called multimod because it edits almost every file.

Current version:0.0.0.1 Tested PreAlpha(PreAlpha download comes w/the FULL Stranded 2 English download,so don't worry about getting it from unrealsoftware(unless you don't want multimod!)Other things that give FULL s2eng:New 2nd digit edit,or New 1st digit edit,Mass Edit,Or every 15 updates.)

So,Bizzl,want to help me create this mod? Like S2Ext,it'tl never be finished(until we include everything in the world LOL),and anyone can add ideas.

I am going to do some of the "SYS" files,and the .bmp files.You do the other "SYS" and the .B3d(i don't have a B3D editor,and i don't want to have to buy/register one!)files.Infact,see the rules above. You can post a full S2 version if one of these conditions are true.If else,just post the edited/added files. I shall post my files,you,yours. Each of us should probably download eachothers files so we can keep it in a whole piece!

If not,i'll develop it myself and post it here for everyone.

Thanks,
LCL

bizzl:
not interested. Besides it only seems to be another extending mod (a think we really don't need!), and that the rason for the name is stupid, I also have enough othr project on hand. sry.
Also I have to add that your idea of project management will totally suck up, simply because you just can't get the definitions and stuff to be uniform and working together :P

I'll let it open, but move it to another section.

Anonymous:
Get the link to multimod HERE...
Wait...

WHAT?!

It's gone! The link is gone!
It WAS in my history yesterday...

I'll just rename it and reupload it.

It'tl be here soon...

EDIT:
FINALLY,Here it is!
http://http://files.filefront.com//;8121881;;/

And,it's a version higher than the original!

EDIT2:
Comments,please!

I am going to go up to V. 9.9.9.9(if i have enough lifetime to do it!)!

bizzls comment: please no triple posts. try to get all together. If want to edit a post, please register.
I also don't apreciate that you have to open another thread.
I'll move this to the old one located in the Trash

Anonymous:
Whenever i'm in the editor and i select my newest item _graphite_ it says memory access violation!
WAit...

It might be i forgot to write Script=end!

Anonymous:

--- Zitat von: "LCL" ---Whenever i'm in the editor and i select my newest item _graphite_ it says memory access violation!
WAit...

It might be i forgot to write Script=end!
--- Ende Zitat ---

Nope...
Not that...
What IS it that's wrong?!

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln