s2ext

Bitte logg dich ein oder registriere dich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  

Neuigkeiten:

Fehler und Spammer oder Probleme beim Login hier melden.

Autor Thema: English?  (Gelesen 2163 mal)

Slow

English?
« am: April 19, 2010, 09:51:08 Vormittag »

I did a search and found that it seems some others have some times tried translating their personal games with the S2Ext mod. I too was doing this obsessively for the past couple of days as I found it, it seems amazing, but sadly I do not speak german :(

Then I left notepad++ open with every system file possible open and my niece went pounding on the keyboard and I don't know what else while I was showering. I returned to find her still pounding away but I was an idiot and simply closed that tab in it without saving, assuming that was the only one she typed in and went to close the program... and out of habit allowed it to save all the files before it clocked that could be bad

I ran S2Ext through the modviewer and there were now seemingly endless errors and it froze the mod viewer o.o So, I searched here and found some people also try to translate theirs and I was wonderign if anyone would be so kind to share theirs if they have a copy that is translated or partially translated as I'm not at all up to spending another 40 hours nearly straight on this o.o (and I still had tons and tons to do) and I really don't want to start over :(

[I am very sorry if this doesn't belong here, but I saw another/others had come in here before but I didn't want to revive thread(s) so old]
« Letzte Änderung: Januar 01, 1970, 01:00:00 Vormittag von Guest »
I tried reading the FAQ and documentation, but they\'ve been eaten o.o