s2ext

Bitte logg dich ein oder registriere dich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  

Neuigkeiten:

Fehler und Spammer oder Probleme beim Login hier melden.

Autor Thema: Bug  (Gelesen 1785 mal)

xweetok59

Bug
« am: Dezember 25, 2010, 21:57:08 Nachmittag »

I have the newest version, running fullscreen.

Whenever i sleep the game freezes for a bit and i have to wait until it un-freezes again.
I just build my campfire, i finished the building, and it just freezed, and didn't un-freeze.

Any way to fix this?
« Letzte Änderung: Januar 01, 1970, 01:00:00 Vormittag von Guest »

Quester

Re: Bug
« Antwort #1 am: Dezember 25, 2010, 22:10:24 Nachmittag »

When you have the ID-System activated, the game saves your progress in a seperate file so that you can load your ID savestate for another island. Is the game freezed after you build your campfire this could because of an endless loop, but I don't know how this could happen, and I can't reproduce it either.

xweetok59

« Antwort #2 am: Dezember 25, 2010, 22:25:29 Nachmittag »

Zitat von: "Quester"
When you have the ID-System activated, the game saves your progress in a seperate file so that you can load your ID savestate for another island. Is the game freezed after you build your campfire this could because of an endless loop, but I don't know how this could happen, and I can't reproduce it either.
Okay, and erm, how can i get, i think, boards, in the game? The one also required for a mine. And where do i have to build a mine...? And why can't i make things like axes yet? It says that it is not available yet.

Quester

« Antwort #3 am: Dezember 25, 2010, 22:39:54 Nachmittag »

Some combinations only unlock on a specific skill level. The axe unlocks at skill level 100 for "Basteln"(I think its crafting in the english Version of Stranded)
I think you mean the planks. They can be made out of bars. You can look in the "neucombis.html" file in the docs folder od S2Ext.
The mine mine can be build on certain stones like iron or copper stones.